Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Supporting the revolution

One of my „students“ has cancelled his today’s lesson. He is a surgeon and on his way to Cairo now to support the doctors there.

I also finally got a message from a close friend that he has been staying in Alexandria since last week. He prepared what can be seen on TV now. He is on the street and searches in internet about possibilities to protect them from the terrible effect of the tear gas. The message reaches me at a moment in which I was thinking about what I would do… As an Egyptian, I would, for sure, have been since long active underground to detect the outrageous injustice and make it public.

I am proud of all those who are fighting for their future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I very much appreciate your active participation. Freedom of opinion is guaranteed. However, I reserve myself the right to delete impertinent and insulting comments.