Saturday, June 9, 2012

Unexpected encounter on the sea

I’ve seen them: they are gleaming in silver grey through the surface of the water, speeding up and then jumping in an elegant bow over the waves, back into the dark blue sea; they disappear from the hopeful onlooker’s horizon and suddenly appear somewhere else, repeating their apparent game for some minutes.

Dolphins. Today, I’ve seen Dolphins. Real Dolphins in the Red Sea off Hurghada. Their sight was a surprising gift for me. Tear drops of joy ran down my hot cheeks while the Dolphins’ dorsal fins merged with the silver waves some distance away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I very much appreciate your active participation. Freedom of opinion is guaranteed. However, I reserve myself the right to delete impertinent and insulting comments.