Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year Egypt


Actually, I did not have the intention to publish more greetings for the year end. Yet along with the disastrous news coming from Egypt right now, I wish myself and Egypt from the digastricus of my heart:

May the New Year bring a miracle for Egypt!

A normally thinking human being is at a loss in imagining a way out of the desolate economical and the messy political situation. However, Egyptians see it differently. Two of my Egyptian acquaintances (one of them an activist) and a well-known blogger and activist expressed the same during the last three weeks: they expect, no, they bank on the unexpected, on a surprise as it is typical for Egypt. And they count on the second anniversary of January 25, 2011.

I shouldn’t be at all surprised…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I very much appreciate your active participation. Freedom of opinion is guaranteed. However, I reserve myself the right to delete impertinent and insulting comments.