Sunday, October 30, 2011

Unloved season

Autumn. My unloved season. Suddenly, after many months, fine clouds are decorating the unspoilt blue sky. The shadows are growing in length and width, impertinently expanding without respecting any limits.

Palm leaves are rustling excitedly in the unsteady wind. The wind has become unpleasant, makes one feel cold although it’s still warm. Trees and plants surprise with new buds and leaves. The suffocating heat has withdrawn to give space for new life.

The sea is restless, the waves dance fiercer than usually and proudly carry whitecaps. The horizon can be discerned again: golden islands in the sea, the mountain chain in the desert.

I slip over a jacket, the first time after several months. I feel cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I very much appreciate your active participation. Freedom of opinion is guaranteed. However, I reserve myself the right to delete impertinent and insulting comments.