Sunday, January 13, 2013

Reduced presence


My dear readers,

During the coming weeks, I will not be able to put my thoughts, views and experiences in words as I wish I could. There is a lot of material that is piled up in my mind and about which some scarce notes exist, but I lack time. I accepted to take over some responsibility back in my home country that will keep me busy until spring. Meanwhile, I try of course to keep myself updated with the events in Egypt and every time when I get surprised by some news, I want to sit down and write… I miss it.

Yet, this has to wait (especially the English translations). I hope you understand. Thank you.

El Qamar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I very much appreciate your active participation. Freedom of opinion is guaranteed. However, I reserve myself the right to delete impertinent and insulting comments.